Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Communication with family is my goal.

Still working on making this blog a success.  You can rest assured that my site is secure.  Security is a big deal.

It will be wonderful when I learn exactly how to use certain functions such as fonts, paint, importing photos, and different gadgets that will allow me to do so many more things for my blog.

I'm a novice at this.  I feel that what I am doing is important, as my goal is to get people communicating with each other.  We came from many previous generation of people.  They are who made us.  

When I reveal to you just how many family names are related to me you will be amazed.  Hopefully, you will see your ancestors name listed in the my next post.  

If there is something you'd like to see in my post just let me know.

The Navarro and Ruiz families are very important in Texas History.  Together we will share information that I hope others will find as intriguing as Linda and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment