Sunday, March 3, 2019

Great Birthday Celebration



March 3rd 2019 More than 150 people attended our ancestor Jose Antonio Navarro's
224th Birthday Celebration.  Three Scholarships were given out, to deserving students. We had a membership table and continuing with a new addition to our programing at our events was a  Genealogy table, which was maned by me, Carol Cieszinski.  I was able to talk to 15 persons inquiring about their connection to Navarro or Ruiz. I hope they liked the information I gave them along and the hand outs. I enjoyed our conversations and hope they will be joining us soon. One of the things I like to tell people who searching for their roots is to always ask questions.  It will help you in your quest and be most enlightening.
The food, the fun and the 16 piece Mariachi Band from U.T.S.A. delighted us all.

Mr. Paul Garcia, a photographer took many photos of the event.  If you'd like to view them please go to https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqSjUoQQPjG9g6ULRmQ_9VpLrp6jjQ   Below is one of those photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment