Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Casa Navarro receives National Historic Landmark

 It's official!  The home of Jose Antonio Navarro in downtown San Antonio is now a National Historic Landmark.  This will make this site be viewed for many years to come.

Being that I am so new to blogging I am not able to insert photos of that day.  But there is a blogspot poster who did do this, so I am referencing his blog for you to go see those photos. It is at walkerreport.blogspot.com.  He did a fine job and I am please to reference him.

My next project is to hold a meeting on March 20, 2017 at the Collins Garden Public Library Community room.  Where I will be hosting a forum on Navarro and Ruiz family History and Genealogy.  Your invited to join us in finding your San Antonio roots.  There will be two speakers offering insight in to the lives of Jose Antonio Navarro and Francisco Ruiz.  These speakers will be Mr. David McDonald and Mr. Matt DeWaelsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment