Saturday, December 23, 2017

Looking at this past year, 2017

As the end of another year is days away, I reflect on my passion to share family history.  This blog has allowed me to share information and communication with all of you.  I has sharpened my resolve to continue searching and learning.

I have enjoyed meeting and talking with so many family members and friends, many of whom I have not spoken to in a very long time.

The meetings I had this past year at the Library were well attended. Many of you were not only interested in these two families but also in your own family lines.  My plans for next year are already in the making.  If you can't attend any of these meetings perhaps you'd like to subscribe to my blog.

You'll find the subscribe button at the bottom of this page. 

The Casa Navarro will celebrate Jose Antonio Navarro's Birthday on the 24th of February in style.  

Please come and meet me, as I would love meeting you.
I look forward to our continued communication in 2018.  

No comments:

Post a Comment